Wednesday 18 May 2011

Friends and Family

Agusta has another sister, Kala, and a brother, Noi. I liked to play with them. Agusta's siblings are also her classmates, their Mom teaches them at home. I am going to tell you all about their school once I have introduced you to everyone.


 


This is Agusta's Mom's car (or maybe "truck" is a better word for it) it is ginormous. I like to ride right up front, it is so high up that I get a great view of everything.











Agusta, Kala, Noi, Sara (their mom) and I went to the park together. There were some really cool slides.














Agusta also introduced me to some of her friends, we had great fun together.








I wasn't the only visitor staying with Agusta and her family. Agusta's aunt, Þórhalla, was visiting from Iceland, she is really cool. Agusta was born in Iceland, it sound like a really interesting place. I hope I can visit there sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment